1. What information does the Company collect about me on this Site?
The Company will collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online and telephonic activities. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected may include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. At the time of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by email and SMS marketing. If you choose to receive these, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and We will alert you via email or SMS with information about Our great Love Pizza offers and services. Customers who place online orders will also receive relevant service announcements from time to time. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained in each and every email and SMS message that we send.
If you are using Our online ordering site, the Company may also collect financial information including details of payment mechanisms such as your credit and debit card information and information on goods which are sold and purchased.
Our Site may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive in order to recognise repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit Our Site, Our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The website www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users. You do not need to enable cookies to visit Our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasise, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site.
2. What does the Company do with the information collected?
The Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
- to administer your membership of the Site if you have registered with Us;
- to understand your use of the Site and to help us to make improvements to the site;
- to fulfil prizes in any competitions you may enter;
- to respond to your specific requests and communications; and
- to conduct checks on the details you provide to us, where appropriate, if you are using credit or debit cards on our online ordering site to assist with fraud prevention schemes.
- As a general rule, the information which you supply will be processed purely for the purpose(s) for which it is supplied and collected. However, we may on occasion use and transfer your information to the third parties mentioned in this policy for the following purposes: (a) for business development; (b) market research; (c) to provide you with details of promotions, products, offers and services; (d) to share it between Us and the parties mentioned above for direct marketing purposes.
3. With whom does the Company share the information?
The Company may share Personal Information collected on this Site with any entity in the Love Pizza and with any other current or future subsidiaries or affiliates or branches. This may include transfers to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
The Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement. The Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third party data processing companies to support the Site’s technical operation or execute a specific promotion or programme (such as providing responses to the Guest Comments Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.) or (iv) to facilitate your transactions with our third party marketing partners.
If Personal Information is shared with any third party for the purposes of executing a specific promotion or programme, it will be clearly communicated to visitors that the third party will have no right to use the Personal Information for independent purposes. In support of this policy, the Company will enter into written agreements with any third party receiving Personal Information requiring the third party to comply with the Company’s privacy policies and applicable laws.
4. How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties or from being sent outside the European Economic Area?
Please let us know by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy. In addition, each time we send you marketing information by email or SMS text messaging, we will provide an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from receiving further information from us.
5. How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, feel free to correct, update or delete/deactivate it by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy.
6. How does the Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
The Company uses appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information collected in a secure, controlled environment.
7. Does the Company’s Site link to other sites?
The Company will post any changes to the Policy on the Site’s Homepage, so visitors are always aware of any changes to what information We collect, how We use it, and under what circumstances We disclose it. If We decide to use your Personal Information in a manner other than that first communicated, the Company will notify users by e-mail to the e-mail addresses on record. Users will then be given a choice as to whether or not their Personal Information can be used in the new manner.
In the event that the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, another company acquires the Company or its Affiliates, or the Company sells a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred and so We will share your information with the purchaser, who may then provide you with information on their products and services.
9. How does the Company handle children’s privacy online?
If you are under 12, please do not use Our Site.
10. How do I contact the Company?
6a Hulme High Street
You have a right to access the personal data We hold about you. If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, please write to Us at the address given above enclosing your postal details. A fee of no more than the statutory amount may apply.